domenica 16 settembre 2007

buon compleanno a me!







let me just tell you about this cake. a halo of cream puffs drizzled with chocolate, crowning a layer of whipped cream, vanilla ice cream, and chocolate ice cream, stabilized by the solid gold that is cake. its genius.




as you can tell by my face, my birthday was a memorable one. thanks to everyone for their greeting and cards, it made things a little more like home. not that i even miss it or anything. but i went to school and bribed my classmates to hang out with me when i gave them some sandwiches and coke. then it was off to treviso for some lunch and exploring. yet another beautiful city of italy. i met gios two daughters, frederika and carolina. they were both so nice, and from what i could understand of the conversation, they probably liked me too.




in the evening, we went to the american air base which is east of where we live to eat chicken, the only thing that americans truly love. we met some of gio and cris friends, but didnt eat until 11, so as you can guess, i was pretty wiped. my brain stopped processing any italian, but i totally annihilated that bird.


tonight i'm headed to a punk concert in front of the church on the square, called the duomo with my friends guilia and chiara. dont be surprised if i only wear black nail polish and have my tounge peirced when i get back.


1 commento:

Mom ha detto...

Black nail polish and a tongue piercing, huh?! You left pierce free, come back pierce free! Glad to see you had a good birthday!!